Cook At Home with Plentyfull’s Larder Menu
Annyeonghaseyo! Presenting to you our recipe for home-styled Corned Beef Kimchi Fried Rice that you can make in under 30 minutes! Use the Corned Beef from our Larder Menu and left-over rice from last night’s dinner for best taste!
Get that signature taste of restoration at home with Plentyfull’s Larder Menu. This range of ready-to-cook sauces and ingredients are made with quality fresh produce without additional preservatives or colouring. We now offer free delivery for orders above $30.
150g Cooked rice (preferably overnight)
20g Gochujang paste
20g Sesame oil
10g Minced garlic
10g Minced ginger
80g Chopped kimchi
50g Chopped pring onion
100g Corned beef 20g chopped, 80g thinly sliced from Plentyfulls Larder Menu
10g Fish sauce
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Place the corned beef slices at a warm place, such as a heated oven.
2. Heat up a pan with sesame oil.
3. Chop up 20g of the corned beef & sauté it in the sesame oil till caramelised.
4. Put in garlic, ginger, gochujang paste, kimchi & rice. Stir well.
5. Once the rice has an even colour, put in the chopped kimchi.
6. Season with fish sauce, salt & pepper.
7. Finally, toss in half the chopped spring onion.
8. Transfer into a bowl quickly.
9. Lay the sliced corned beef over the rice & garnish with the remaining chopped spring onion.
10. Top it up with a fried egg if you are feeling hungry.
To view the complete Plentyfull Larder Menu of quality ready-to-cook items, please click here: https://bit.ly/PlentyfullLarderMenu
If your order’s more than $30, delivery is on the house; orders less than $30 will have a $10 delivery charge. Self Pick Up is also available Great World City (Plentyfull Deli).